Bringing HEIs Towards Sustainability
Overview on the project
The project aims to contribute to boosting and valorizing the central role of HEIs in tackling the 2030 Agenda and the Green Deal objectives. This will be done at all levels of the academic community:
- At the students’ level, the project intends to respond to the need for awareness on the SDGs and Sustainability, for skills development, necessary to ensure proper youth involvement in the transition, and as a tool of empowerment in the rising green jobs market.
- At the teaching staff level, BRIGHTS responds to the need for new methodologies to help teachers upskill and reskill their didactic modalities, and to deliver content in new stimulating ways.
- At a systemic and organisational level, BRIGHTS intends to meet the need highlighted by the Green Deal, to empower Universities in their capacity to address the green transition.
The project Brights aims at reaching three results:
- Realization of MOOCS to train students on the 2030 Agenda, and implementation of Sustainability Leadership sessions.
- Development of innovative student-centred methodologies to deliver sustainability-related teachings.
- Production of a handbook collecting and disseminating good practices related to the setting up of a Sustainability Centre (SC) in HEIs. will empower universities in their capacity to address the green transition by guiding them in setting up and strengthening the Sustainability Centres as catalysts of green opportunities.
Brights at the Festival d’Europa 2023
On 5 May, Università degli Studi di Pavia and garagErasmus Foundation had the pleasure of attending the Festival d'Europa 2023 in Florence at the stand of the Italian Erasmus National Agency INDIRE representing Brights. We presented the project and its importance for...
Brights is looking for an external evaluator
The external evaluator will be in charge of the quality review of the project’s outcomes, in terms of: achievement of objectives and results, impact, coherence, involvement of external stakeholders. S/he will analyse data about the project in order to identify...
garagErasmus goes to Cologne for BRIGHTS
On 1-2 december 2022, Universität zu Köln, University of Pavia - International, Πανεπιστήμιο Κύπρου | University Of Cyprus, Reiss Romoli and garagErasmus Foundation reunited in Cologne to continue to work on the project Brights - Bringing HEIs Towards Sustainability....
PARTNERS OF THE PROJECT
Project n. D2021-1-IT02-KA220-HED-000030264