Got a SEND scholarship but still haven’t found your host company? Are you a young person looking for a job for the first time and want to know the rules of the game?
The consider the Match Yourself webinar organized by the SEND Consortium, in which the expert Marco Cillepi will give you advice and tips on all stages of preparing a job application: from drafting and heading the contact email, to writing a motivation letter that can best express who you are and what you are looking for, to the creation of a CV that can summarize us effectively and clearly to finish with tips on how to face the dreaded interview. The webinar will be in Italian.
For those who have applied for and obtained a SEND scholarship, Sara Paolazzo will introduce the event with an explanation on how to search for host companies already affiliated with the Consortium. The webinar can also be watched in live on the Facebook page of SEND Sicily.
16:00 – 16:20
Sara Paolazzo, SEND
– Welcome and presentation of Cillepi
– How to find a host organization (SEND platform)
16:20 – 17:50
– First impression: how to send an application
– How do I tell about myself?: how to write a motivation letter and CV based on who we are and what we are looking for
– Tips for a good interview
17:50 – 18.00