gE is looking for a Project Officer!
The garagErasmus Foundation is looking for a Project Officer for the European Secretariat of the organisation in Brussels.
- Organization from A to Z of events with and for the Erasmus Generation, in Belgium and all over Europe;
- Organization of statutory meetings;
- Implementation of funded European projects;
- Preparation of open calls for positions and participants
- Communication tasks connecting with the project implementation
- Contribution to writing new projects.
- Languages: English (excellent written and spoken level) and French. Working language: English;
- Interest in European mobility and Educational European policies;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills;
- Flexibility and accuracy;
- Willingness to grow in a young and dynamic team;
- Willingness to travel within Europe;
- Proven experience in organising international events, European projects and transnational communication campaigns;
- Be able to work independently and, when necessary, under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Experiences abroad and/or volunteering are considered a plus.
Work Location: Brussels.
Employment: CIP contract (6 months, renewable), 38 hours/week.
Start: September 2022.
To apply: Send CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “PROJECT OFFICER_LASTNAME BY AUGUST 21, 2022. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews will take place online on 24-25 August.