Les universitésFind new partnership opportunities for internationalisation projects & strenghthen the Erasmus Generation power! CHECK OUR MEMBER UNIVERSITIES!Benefits for your university!
What are the benefits of becoming a Foundation Member?
Finding new partners for internationalisation projects!
- Become an active partner of the only professional Erasmus Generation network recognised by the EU institutions and contribute to shape our project!
- Expand your network: find new partnership opportunities within our targeted stakeholders from all over Europe including universities, companies, local & regional institutions, associations, Erasmus+ National Agencies and the European Commission (Directorates-General, Executive Agencies).
- Obtain our support and advice for participating in calls for funding on internationalisation projects:
- Communication, information and in-depth analysis of calls for proposals relating to the EU funding programmes.
- Pre-award support, negotiation support, contracting and project management post-award
Strengthening the power of the Erasmus Generation
- New opportunities to reconnect with your former Erasmus students & alumni community with a significant experience abroad.
- Offer study & work opportunities between your former Erasmus students & alumni through our flagship projects, such as the International Talents Match or the Laissez-Passer of the Erasmus Generation award.
- Give your students new chances to start innovative ideas and launch start-ups, identify partners for project ideas, organise and promote events between the Erasmus Generation and apply for international job positions.
- Expand your message beyond your usual target, promoting all your information on initiatives and events within our community.
garagErasmus membership fee is 1.000€/year for three years. In case you are not fully satisfied with your membership we will allow you to cancel your membership after your first year.