On 1-2 december 2022, Universität zu Köln, University of Pavia – International, Πανεπιστήμιο Κύπρου | University Of Cyprus, Reiss Romoli and garagErasmus Foundation reunited in Cologne to continue to work on the project Brights – Bringing HEIs Towards Sustainability. The aim of the project is to contribute to boosting and valorizing the central role of HEIs in tackling the 2030 Agenda, the Green Deal objectives, and overall environmental priorities. Through educational and training activities, the project intends to boost awareness and engagement at multiple levels:
- fostering students’ green and soft skills
- to encouraging the developments of innovative teaching
- to promoting useful tools that the staff can use to develop a green strategy in their HEIs.
What you can do:
- Subscribe to the newsletter on our website
- Follow our Instagram page Brights4EU
- Follow our Linkedin page brights4eu