Are you passionate about Erasmus & international exchanges? Would you like to gain some experience in project management or corporate communications? We cannot wait to have you on board!
There are two 4-6 month internship positions as Project Officer and Communications assistant available in the operational office of the garagErasmus in Brussels, at the heart of the EU bubble, in a young professional and international environment. Both internships are expected to begin in September 2021.
If you are willing to apply for one of these positions please send an email with the subject “Project Officer Vacancy” or “Communications Assistant Vacancy” to email@example.com by Tuesday 27 July.
⦁ High motivation, willingness to learn and a responsible, proactive attitude;
⦁ Communication skills and the ability to work both in a team and independently;
⦁ Strong writte and spoken French (minimum: C1 level)
⦁ Strong written and spoken English (minimum: B2 level)
⦁ Additional languages -particularly Italian- will be considered as an asset.
⦁ Previous experience or a strong interest in the Foundation’s areas of activity (higher education/economic and social innovation) and non-profit work (project/event/association management, communication, administration, etc.).
⦁ Performance of various administrative tasks;
⦁ Content creation;
⦁ Support the organisation of Foundation activities (conferences, online activities and projects, annual meeting, events with universities, etc.);
⦁ Facilitate the working relationship with Foundation Members and gE4s (local sections);
⦁ Support in project applications & project management;
⦁ Management of relations with both public and private stakeholders, particularly in Belgium;
- High motivation, willingness to learn and a responsible, proactive attitude;
- Strong interest and good knowledge of social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc)
- Writing and content creation skills;
- Flexible and creative worker;
- Communication skills and the ability to work both in a team and independently;
- Strong written and spoken English (additional languages -Italian, French, Spanish- are a plus);
- Knowledge of MS Office & Google Suite. Experience using Mailchimp would be considered an asset.
- Basic photo and video editing skills (ex: Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Canva) and/or video editing skills.
- A broad vision of the future of communications, marketing, news and media with a strong understanding of the latest trends and technology.
- Support designing and creating content for a wide range of communication materials, (brochures, leaflets, reports, newsletters, presentations and videos, branding materials,etc);
- Social Media management and Public Relations related tasks;
- Support in development and maintenance of the website;
- SEO/SEM development.
- Brainstorming support on how to generally improve our communication strategy
Please note that:
- These internships are not remunerated. However, candidates should be eligible for economic support through Erasmus+ and able to provide a learning agreement signed by their university.
- Trainees are expected to work full-time (35 hours per week, Monday to Friday).
- Interns will be compensated with lunch vouchers.