garagErasmus Foundation is looking for a trainer to review the training content developed in the Digital Life Learning project and to facilitate 20 hours of training on digital literacy for older adults to be held in Rome from 26 February to 29 March 2024. The participants of the training activities will be students from the University of Tor Vergata and older adults living in Rome
About the project
Digital Life Learning implements macro labs for older adults aged 65-74 to improve their digital skills through the involvement of university students. The project operates in 4 EU countries, where trainers teach university students how to support older adults to develop digital skills and improve their knowledge of digital tools. At the end of the training activities, university students will receive an open badge and a micro-credential certifying the activity, which will enrich their professional experience.
The project is co-funded by the ERASMUS+ programme and involves partners from Italy, Spain, Greece and Portugal.
- To gain a deeper understanding of older adults and their needs and aspirations;
- To develop the digital skills of older adults to enable them to live fuller and more independent lives;
- Promoting and developing coaching and teaching skills for university students through digital knowledge transfer to older adults;
- Developing a micro-credential recognition system;
- Promoting a more socially integrated life for older adults.
Project n. 2022-1-IT02-KA220-ADU-000088024
Tasks and responsibilities of the trainers:
- Cooperate with garagErasmus Foundation and the University of Tor Vergata in the implementation of training activities;
- Review the online training content developed within the project;
- Develop and prepare, in collaboration with other trainers, the on-site training sessions for university students;
- Facilitate the training sessions led by university students for older adult
- Previous experience in education for older adults
- Availability during the training period (26/02-29/03)
- Level C1 in Italian and B2 in English
The total value of the contract must not exceed EUR 1,500 (including all taxes and contributions).
How to apply?
If you are interested, please send your CV and financial proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 February 2024 (23.59 CET) with subject line “DIGITAL LIFE LEARNING _ TRAINER_ Your Surname”