Are you looking for a job that embraces your international experience? Do you want to put the skills you gained during your mobility into practice?
The aim of The + of Erasmus’ Talents Match is to enhance employability of Erasmus+ exchange students, helping them to take advantage of unique opportunities by showcasing the professional & personal skills they gained during their international experiences to recruiters.
Up to 5 different companies will be invited in a virtual room with international talents and Italian exchange students to have a “blind interview”: recruiters will have no information about candidates and youngsters will have 10’ to persuade the recruiter to call them back for a full job interview. A sound signal will alert them that the time is over
This initiative is following the format of the garagErasmus International Talents Match, launched by our Foundation in 2018. Its is part of THE + OF ERASMUS project, carried out by garagErasmus Foundation and Erasmus+ INDIRE in order to ensure that the next generation of Europeans’ future is not deeply affected by all the restrictions caused by the pandemic
Join its first edition on 3 March 2021 (15:30h CET)!
Don’t miss this singular opportunity to find a job! If you would like to take part in its next edition on Zoom, on 3 March 2021 at 15:30h (CET, Rome time) please register through this form & send your candidacy by Sunday 28 February 2021 (23:59 CET).
What enterprises will take part in this first edition?
- Experis, a global leader in professional resourcing, project solutions and managed services in the fields of Aerospace, Defence, Railways, Automotive, Motorsport, Automation and Biomedical industry.
- Experis Italy is currently offering 4 vacancies (Space System Engineer, Junior Embedded Software Engineer, CFD Engineer – Motorsport & Automation Engineer).
- Zerynth supplies people and businesses with the tools that business needs to execute their IoT vision, offering offers developers, system integrators, and businesses a way to enable IoT for their products, rapidly.
- Zerynth Italy is currently looking for a Business Development Representative.
- WiPjobs is an International Recruitment Agency that goes beyond traditional Recruitment Services. The agency focuses its business on qualified, professional and tailored recruitment services, relying on a team of dedicated, well trained, and experienced recruiters able to provide candidates with the most particular requirements.
- Western Union is a global leader in cross-border and cross-currency money movement. Its omnichannel platform connects the digital and physical worlds and makes it possible for consumers and businesses to send and receive money and make payments with speed, ease, and reliability.
- Western Union is interested in meeting candidates for the following positions in Vilnius, Lithuania: a Technical Support Technician, an Accounting Assistant, an Specialist in Global Fraud Claims, an Specialist in Agent Compliance (fixed-term), a Data Entry Associate in Product Operations and two Data Know Your Customer Associates (a German Speaker & a French Speaker).
- Froneri is the second largest ice cream manufacturer in Europe, the third largest in the world and the number one in global brand production, a fast-growing international company with a vision to be the best ice cream company in the world.
Froneri is interested in meeting candidates with studies related to Food Science and Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering, Business Administration and Management.