Following the success of garagErasmus’ International Talents Match during the last three years, the aim of The + of Erasmus’ Talents Match is to enhance employability of former Erasmus exchange students, helping them to take advantage of unique opportunities.
How? By showcasing the professional & personal skills they gained and developed during their international experiences to recruiters.
Companies will be invited in a virtual room with international talents and Italian exchange students to have a “blind interview”: recruiters will have no information about candidates and candidates will have 10’ to persuade recruiters to call them back for a full job interview. It is the perfect way, during these difficult times, for universities to help their students to enter the working life. Don’t miss this singular opportunity to find a job!
Two sessions are foreseen in March 2021 and June 2021, following the format of the garagErasmus International Talents Match, launched by our Foundation in 2018.
This initiative is part of THE + OF ERASMUS project: Erasmus+ INDIRE and garagErasmus Foundation are merging their forces to turn a period of difficulty for the Erasmus Generation into an opportunity to improve the Erasmus+ experience to unequivocally underline the value, even in a difficult period, of the studies and internships carried out thanks to the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.
gE will set up a venue and invite companies & young talents whose applications correspond with the available vacancies offered by them. Each of the selected young international talents will have 10 minutes to convince the recruiter to call him/her back for a full interview.
Companies and candidates have the opportunity to meet for 10 minutes and get to know each other in an informal way, without the constraints of a classic job interview format. A sound signal will alert them that the time is over. The whole event will be held in English.
In the interviews’ stage, companies may not have the candidate’s CV: the meeting is mostly aimed at understanding if a specific professional profile can affect the company. Therefore, the applicant should present himself in a really clear and effective way.
Talents Match (22 June 2021): 10 minutes to convince the recruiter
Are you looking for a job that embraces your international experience? Do you want to put the skills you gained during your mobility into practice?
The aim of The + of Erasmus’ Talents Match is to enhance employability of Erasmus+ exchange students, helping them to take advantage of unique opportunities by showcasing the professional & personal skills they gained during their international experiences to recruiters.
On 22 June 2021, up to 6 different companies will be invited in a virtual room with international talents and Italian exchange students to have a “blind interview”: recruiters will have no information about candidates and youngsters will have 10’ to persuade the recruiter to call them back for a full job interview. A sound signal will alert them that the time is over.
This initiative is following the format of the garagErasmus International Talents Match, launched by our Foundation in 2018. Its is part of THE + OF ERASMUS project, carried out by garagErasmus Foundation and Erasmus+ INDIRE in order to ensure that the next generation of Europeans’ future is not deeply affected by all the restrictions caused by the pandemic.
Join its second edition on 22 June 2021 (15:30h CET): register now!
Don’t miss this singular opportunity to find a job! If you would like to take part in its next edition on Zoom, on 22 June 2021 at 15:30h (CET, Rome time), please register through this form to send your candidacy by Wednesday 16 June 2021 (11:59 AM CEST). This is the whole list of vacancies:
- Junior Software Developer (Milan / Remote) – Loanxchain
- Junior Auditor – Industrial Sector (Milan) – A&A SRL
- Software Developer (Milan) – Siemens SPA
- Junior Finance Project Manager (Milan) – Siemens SPA
- Junior Sourcing & Recruitment Specialist (Remote) – WiPjobs Recruitment
- Content Creator (Remote) – WiPjobs Recruitment
- Developer (Remote/Milan) – It’s Prodigy
- Data & System Development Intern (Milan) – Maiora Solutions
- International Trade Specialist (Katowice) – Veo Worldwide Services
Please read carefully all the information about these open positions & their requirements before sending your application. You can also read the information in this PDF file. In case you have any enquiries or doubts please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LoanXchain (MSD Solutions)
- Auditing and Accountability S.R.L.
- Siemens S.P.A.
- WipJobs Recruitment
- It's Prodigy
- Maiora Solutions
- Veo Worldwide Services
LoanXChain is a Milan-based start-up focused on the credit market. LoanxChain believes that a functioning and fair financial system is the foundation of democracy. A system where savers get positive returns because have positive impact financing the real economy. However, today’s loan market is far from itsvision, the financing gap emerged after the financial crisis is making complex for lenders to lend, difficult for investors to obtain decent returns and impossible for people and SMEs to access financing.
Its lean team of very capable engineers (top engineers from the best computer science universities in Milan from whom you will learn A LOT) is looking for a new junior software developer that wants to learn how to create real products putting together efficient methodologies and advanced technologies.
Junior Software Developer (Milan / Remote)
Loanxchain’s lean team of very capable engineers (top engineers from the best computer science universities in Milan from whom you will learn a lot) is looking for a new junior software developer that wants to learn how to create real products putting together efficient methodologies and advanced technologies. They base choice (in life and work) on three core values: friendship, flexibility and fun, so be prepare for it 😀
Stack and technologies:
- Angular, PHP Laravel, Corda DLT, Kotlin, microservices architecture, docker, kubernetes… and you name it.
- Knowledge of computer science (no specific degree or school required) and desire to learn new technologies.
- Languages: B2 level of Italian/English.
- Desire to learn new technologies.
Other things to consider:
- Once or twice per year (at least) they like doing remote working from random places (just came back from Fuerteventura, dreaming about San Francisco).
- They like discussing new ideas and, hopefully, making businesses out of them!
A&A is an audit company with a complete structure and it knows, thanks to the experience of its professionals, the specific needs of its clients in the sectors in which they operate. They provide clients with the professional who can best relate to them. This is a key aspect of building and maintaining serious and lasting relationships.
Junior Auditor – Industrial sector (Milan)
A&A is looking for candidates for the role of Junior Auditor, strongly motivated to join its team and eager to grow professionally. A&A is offering an apprenticeship contract, a professional training path aimed at acquiring skills relevant to the candidate’s future in the industrial sector of auditing and corporate consulting.
The candidate will…
- Have the opportunity to grow in a stimulating environment, where he/she can continuously test him/herself;
- Have the opportunity to accelerate his/her career in a challenging and meritocratic context;
- Work in a context geared to digital and technological innovation;
- Participate in training programmes allowing him to continuously develop your skills in line with business needs;
- Work on major clients and on cutting-edge projects and issues;
- Benefit from flexible working arrangements;
- Be able to quickly develop a professional network by being able to interface with different companies.Angular, PHP Laravel, Corda DLT, Kotlin, microservices architecture, docker, kubernetes… and you name it.
- The candidate should show an interest in the role of auditor and be willing to take on this role.
- A&A is looking for undergraduates (also with the need for a curricular internship)/graduates in economics and business administration (three-year and specialist), preferably in the following fields of study:
- Economics and business administration
- Administration, auditing and management control
- Economics and business law
- Good command of English language (at least B2) is required.
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package (especially Excel)
- Being self-driving.
Siemens S.P.A. provides products and solutions to the energy, healthcare, financial, and real estate sectors. The Company offers industry automation, building systems, lighting, electrical energy, healthcare products, corporate financing, commercial property management, equity investments, and other related services. Siemens operates internationally.
Vacancy 1 – Software Developer (Milan)
You will mainly work as Front End Developer for our Management Station Desigo CC (Fire, Security, HVAC for Buildings). In the First phase you will be encouraged to get software analyst-programming competences and experiences in the field of both the safe and security management station applications and mobile applications. Interacting with international Project Leaders and Software Architects of our projects; and also establish and maintain reports; work on clear, specific and defined targets. Quality of the code including the test phases. Thinking to the medium term period we will support our apprentices to assume the role of junior Software Architect or Junior Project Leader.
Required skills & qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Physics, Mathematics or Computer Science
- A strong analytical disposition with attention to details
- Familiarity with programming language C#, C++, Java Script, Angular, IOS and Android
- Proficient level of Italian & English
Vacancy 2 – Junior Finance Project Manager (Milan)
The successful candidate will support the BU’s during the Contract Project Management phase of all project commercial/financial related matters, including but not limited to handling Accounting, Legal, Tax, and Export Compliance and Control (ECC) topics. She/ he will ensures the compliance of applicable regulations during the offer and project execution phase and supports the respective Project Manager.
- Governance of the commercial project management topics;
- Supporting the PM in managing and optimizing targeted financial results with due professional care (e.g. project gross profit, cash flow, assets and financing instruments);
- Ensuring an adequate handover phase, analyzes customers’ requirements, examining their commercial and contractual feasibility and transferability, incl. ECC matters;
- Driving the review and evaluation of the contract conditions incl. all attachments, ensures examination by Legal;
- Ensuring accurate methodology for identifying, evaluating, assessing risks & opportunities, strategies and response activities;
- Ensuring the accuracy of cost and pricing calculation as well as overall project books and records, incl. recording of such in appropriate systems, e.g. SAP;
- Preparing commercial documentation for regular project status meetings and ensures the accuracy of the commercial project data (i.e. FC, cash flow)
- Identifying minimizes non-conformance costs, and establishing an appropriate reporting structure; supporting the implementation of lessons learned into own project and the organization in general;
- Having the ability to interpret and execute contract (customer and supplier) terms and conditions.
Required skills & qualifications:
- BS/BA or advanced degree (Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain Management);
- Good command of Italian and English is required;
- Knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese will be valued;
- SAP knowledge is welcome;
- The candidate should have demonstrated the skills to work effectively in a collaborative environment.
WiPjobs is an International Recruitment Agency that goes beyond traditional Recruitment Services. The agency focuses on tailored recruitment services, relying on a team of dedicated, well-trained, and experienced recruiters able to provide candidates with the most specific requirements. Their clients are mostly Business Services Centres who are searching for people from IT, Sales, Engineering, Customer Service, Hospitality, Medical, Finance, and Logistics. The Agency is mostly searching for people speaking multiple languages who will be able to support clients.
Vacancy 1 – Junior Sourcing & Recruitment Specialist (Remote Internship)
The Junior Sourcing & Recruitment Spcialist handles most aspects of the employee recruitment process for a particular organization. Often working within their own companies, the Junior recruiters actually play a larger role than simply recruiting new workers. For example, they are often involved in every step of the process, from the announcement of job offers to the screening of candidates, from working with newly hired employees and guiding them through orientation. A Junior Recruiter works not only with individual candidates, but also with the public, networking and advertising their company to attract desirable candidates.
- Sourcing online
- Candidate pre-qualification (CV screening, Skype, phone screening interviews);
- Building strong positive relations with candidates;
- Promoting brand on the market;
- Supporting recruitment activities for other countries;
- Social Networks management;
- Candidate application management;
- Web content editing, translations;
- Partner sourcing;
- Updating internal database;
- Weekly WEB meetings /Monthly LIVE meetings;
Required skills & qualifications:
- Having a degree in Management, Languages, Psychology or Educational sciences
- C1 level of English
- Proactivity, Initiative, Creativity, Communication & Interpersonal skills
Vacancy 2 – Content Creator (Remote Internship)
A Content Creator’s various tasks include writing articles for a company’s web pages, e-books, videos, and social media posts. He/she should also be adept at promoting content on social media. To be a successful Content Creator, the candidate should be familiar with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new businesses..ç
- Research on industry-related topics;
- Create various content for various channels (videos, articles, infographics) with relevant tone and style, adhering to the respective style guides;
- Utilize various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts;
- Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics;
- Incorporate blog and social media posts in both websites and social media platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn;
- Conduct keyword research and employ SEO best practices to optimize content;
- Analyze web traffic to measure the success of the content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates);
- Working very closely with the Marketing team;
- Web content editing, translations;
- Attend weekly meetings.
Required skills & qualifications:
- Having a degree in communication or journalism
- Having, at least, a C1 level of English
- Creativity & copywriting skills
- Experience using graphic tools
It’s Prodigy is a young and enthusiastic start-up, born in 2017 in Italy and growing internationally. Its team is passionate about innovation and technology lovers: this is the reason why they are ready to bring their contribution to the digital revolution!
It’s Prodigy deals mainly with technological innovation and is divided into 4 departments:
– Innovative product development: research & development department for the marketing of new technologies
– Outsourcing: development of projects and services for their clients
– Business development: business development, partner search and tenders
– Marketing: development of digital marketing projects and lead generation
Developer (Remote Internship / Milan)
It’s Prodigy is looking for several professionals with Back end or Front end or Full stack skills to work for an important client. If the issue needs additional assistance to resolve, the candidate will have the option to escalate and cooperate with various IT teams to find a solution.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Fluent / native level of Italian
- At least B2 level of English
- Knowledge of:
- Node js / Java / PHP
Maiora Solutions is a young and dynamic startup of data experts, specialized in analytical solutions for companies of all sizes operating in a wide range of industries. Our team masters pricing techniques, revenue management methodologies and commercial development planning. We love data and we aim to deliver pragmatic tools which can help boost our clients’ results as fast as possible.
Data & System Development Intern (Milan)
We are looking for brilliant graduates or master’s degrees students in computer engineering or computer studies who are willing to join our team and support us in data analytics, programming, and modeling. We are looking for someone motivated and independent, who wants to join a small but growing team.
The ideal candidate is able to manage herself/himself in his daily job, which will never be a routine job but for which he or she will be directly accountable for.
- Development of analysis and reporting tools
- Management, update and control of SQL database (Access)
- Management and control of data flux (Python, Access, batch)
- Planning sessions with Maiora Solutions managing partners to review project outputs and define project proposals
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Quantitative studies: computer engineering or computer sciences
- Advanced level of English / Italian
- A very data-oriented person
- Some experience in data analytics and programming, with proven experience in performing analysis on large quantities of data
- Experience with SQL and Python
- Advanced Excel and Access skills:
- Pivot tables and PowerPivot
- Vlookups, indirect and all formulas to extract and interrogate data
- VBA macros
- Database creation and merge through queries (Microsoft SQL)
- Data visualization with Excel
- A proactive attitude to a dynamic working context
- Nice to have: experience with AWS and with batch scripts
In 2006, when NOZ (the European clearance leader) started its expansion within Eastern Europe and Africa, Veo quickly fell in love with its vision and agile environment, always pushing things to discover more of this amazing business of clearance and responsible economy. Hence, we’ve added our own dynamic culture and mindset to everything we embraced from NOZ.
Today, Veo Worldwide is a European clearance company, part of the NOZ Universe, with over 14 years of activity. We constantly search for solutions to help business owners capitalize on their unsold stock (past collections, short expiry products, cancelled orders) and become efficient.
With all of that, Veo is consolidating its brand based on engagement, transparency, solidarity, constant improvement and competence. VEO is looking for people interested in working in commercial field.
International Trade specialist (Katowice)
As an International Trader you will be…
- Getting in touch with new suppliers, in order to ensure the development of the portfolio of active suppliers in the allocated area;
- Preparing the acquisition files with all the details about the products, such as quantities, pictures, composition, etc.
- Following up the acquisition process to optimize it in order to reach the proposed objectives;
- Creating and updating supplier files in the database in order to ensure the accuracy of the information;
- Participating in conferences, company presentations, trade fairs in order to present the company’s activity and to identify possible partners among the suppliers present.
- We are not limited to any particular field of studies. We don’t waste good people. Especially the foreign-languages speakers. We value them.
- Being curious and determined;
- Being adaptable;
- Being a team player;
- Level of English: having at least a B1 level of English is mandatory.